In dicehub, the user interface was designed to be as simple as possible and at the same time allow a very fast workflow.
The user dashboard in dicehub has the following elements:
- Global navigation: a consistently available user interface element that used for global navigation and provides access to system-wide functions.
- Side navigation: a vertical list of navigational links. In this navigation you can find:
- Projects: List of projects you have access too.
- Groups: List of groups you have access too.
- Recently opened: A list of recently opened applications.
- Activities: A list of specific events, for example creating an application.
- User settings: Here you can setup your account, profile and manage billing, security and limits.
- Main content: the part of the page which that is unique to that page and can contain different content, such lists, forms, images and other.
- Logo: is a visual representation of dicehub to promote public identification. This logo also represents a link to your dashboard.
- Global navigation menu: is the main navigation on dicehub and includes links to the following pages:
- Explore: A page with all publicly available projects and groups.
- Templates: Publicly available pre-defined templates can be found here.
- Community: In dicehub users can prepare their applications and publish them for the community here.
- Admin: This section is only available for administrators on self-managed servers.
- User menu: menu where you quickly find a link to your user settings, your public profile and a link to sign out.
Last update: January 22, 2022